skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Melson Family

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Four year olds....

I had the news on this morning listening to the disturbing news coverage about Obama's victory. JT was sittng in the living room putting on his shoes. He overheard them talking about Obama's win. JT asked, "Obama won mommy?" I said, "yes he did, not enough people voted for John McCain. So, yes, he won." Immediately JT ran to his room yelling something. I followed him and asked what he was doing. He grabbed his piggy bank and put it in the closet under his sleeping bag. He said, "I have to hurry and hide my money before Barak Obama takes it all!"
.... Sad when even our 4 year olds are smarter than most!
Posted by Matt, Cara, JT and Lucas at 10:26 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (11)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ▼  2008 (17)
    • ▼  November (4)
      • Lucas is 5 months old, and is as sweet as ever!
      • We took JT and Lucas to Wal- Mart and Dollar Gener...
      • No title
      • Four year olds....
    • ►  October (10)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)

About Me

Matt, Cara, JT and Lucas
View my complete profile
 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones